This year we are looking to raise $145,000 in donations, and to date we have raised $20,369 toward that goal. In case your curious what these funds would be used for, below is a summary:
1. $31,000 for financial assistance to obtain, or retain, housing for homeless and at-risk veterans
2. $44,000 toward utility and maintenance costs for our 4 veteran transitional homes in Brevard
3. $25,000 toward the replacement of the roof at one of our Titusville transitional homes
4. $25,000 keeps our homeless outreach vehicles maintained and fueled for the year
5. $10,000 replaces one of our aging South Brevard outreach van’s
6. $10,000 funds the cost to store the items we distribute to our homeless veterans
As you are considering whether you should help us reach our goal, please rest assured knowing that:
1. 90% of all money we spent in 2018 went directly to our programs
2. We have a sustained Gold Rating from Guidestar.Org, the leader in non-profit transparency
3. 0% of any contribution goes toward executive compensation as we are all unpaid volunteers
We hope that you will consider making a tax deductible contribution to our worthwhile cause. Together we will reach our goal of Eliminating Homelessness Among Veterans in Central Florida!
You can review our program, financial, and management information on GuideStar by clicking here!